Day 1: 10 things about me
1. I LOVE getting dressed up, wearing heals and makeup and just having fun being a woman.
2. J.K.Rowling and Oprah are my heroes. They inspire me to do everything.
3. I’m obsessed with reading and writing, I feel the need to read and write all the time.
4. I don’t believe in “God”. I believe that there is something, it has no gender, no skin tone, no name. It loves everyone…EVERYONE (Of any sexual orientation any skin color any religion ect.)
5. I told myself when I was 7 I would publish a book and get on the Oprah show if my book was good enough.
6. I LOVE acting and singing. I one day hope I can be in a tv show, or make a CD.
7. Photography is so fun, and I’m obsessed with my dad’s camera. ITS SO PRETTY.
8. I used to date a girl. People think that because we broke up, and that I started dating guys again, that because I’m in a relationship at this moment…. I’m straight. Truth is. I’m bisexual.
9. I want to be in a magazine…I love modeling.
10. I think it would be awesome to work on a TV show, as an actor, a screenwriter or a costumer…really most anything.
What’s coming will come and we’ll met it when it does.
- J.K. Rowling
Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
1. I want to be an author like J.K.Rowling one day. <3 And direct the movie for my own book. :D
2. I’m pretty mature for my age.
3. I LOVE writing fanfiction. Seriously. Tell me a movie/tvshow/book/videogame ect you like and I bet you I can write a fanfiction about it. :D
4. I love the smell of vanilla and Sweet Pea.
5. I would LOVE to be an actress
6. I love to sing.
7. J.K. Rowling is my role model. She is one of the most amazing people I’ve ever seen. She is the most amazing writer ever and I would love nothing more than to write a novel that inspires people to be creative and love reading/writing.
8. When it comes to acting I love Anne Hathaway, she is my acting role model. If I become an actress I’d like to do movies like she does. :3 I see acting as another way to inspire people to be creative.
9. I HATE to run. >< Even though I was asked to go out for track for three years in a row.
10. I did gymnastics for 6 years and Ballet/tap/interpretive/modern for 5.
11. The longest relationship I’ve ever been in was over three years.
12. My favorite color varies. I’ve always loved red and purple, but sometimes green slips in too.
13. I love taking photographs, my dad is a professional photographer and we have a studio…so I’m constantly thinking of new photo shoots.
14. I have a lot of dreams…things I want to do (I.e. Author, actress, singer, director….ect)
15. When I was learning how to walk I fell on a piece of glass. I have a scar next to my right eye, if I had landed an inch over I would have a scar going over my right eye and I’d most likely be blind in one eye.
16. I’ve been told I’m overly nice. I really don’t see how I can be overly nice. :3
17. I design dresses in my spare time, and one day I’d LOVE to make them into dresses.
18. I LOVE Disney, old Disney, new Disney whatever. I just love it.
19. I really love Anime. So much so that I find a lot of joy in going to a convention, meeting voice actors, seeing friends, getting amazing stuff and the memories that come from it.
20. I am totally for gay rights. EVERYONE should have the same rights as any other person.
21. I have a freckle on my lip…and little the corners of my lips always curl up a bit, which makes it look like I’m smiling.
22. I have an irrational fear of knives. Anytime I see one in the hands of someone else I feel like hiding. Butter knives don’t count. xD
23. I am one of the most determined people you will probably ever meet. I have this idea in my head that if I really want it, I can get it. And I will work until I bleed to get it.
24. I HATE horror movies. My mind is so overactive and I have a crazy imagination so I get terrified after a horror movie.
25. In my four years of high school I was considered “mother” to many of my friends, they came to me with any problems they had and needed someone to talk to. I loved being there for them, the problems I had? When people didn’t take my advice; they’d come back and bitch and I’d tell them the same thing and they’d come back telling me it had worked, and when I had no one to talk to about MY problems. People wouldn’t want to hear my problems about something even when they had spent hours telling me about their problems.
26. I want to be an actress, but I‘m terrified of being on stage, i have stage-fright, but I LOVE being in front of a camera. I guess my mind see stage mistakes as being horrible because its live, where as being in front of a camera and you make a mistake it becomes a blooper.
27. My middle name is something you most likely say once or twice a day. ;3 I wouldn’t change my middle name for anything.
28. Have you ever just felt that no matter what anyone says, no matter what anyone does you KNOW you are meant to do —-insert thing here—-? I have that feeling about something. And damnit. I WILL do it.
29. I have a few best friends in the whole world, they know pretty much everything there is to know about me, and I LOVE THEM.
30. If you ever see me writing…I may not respond for a few minutes, a lot of times I get really lost in my own world and don’t notice when someone say something to me.
<3 Oh my god. Four of my most favorite people ever. Dan and Rupert look so handsome. Emma looks stunning. I think it’s cute that Emma and J.K.Rowling both sorta have the same lace pattern!
And of course….My idol, J.K.Rowling <3 She was my childhood, and the reason I want to become an author. :D I just want to do what she’s done for me. Inspire people to read and write. I want them to love it.
Congratulations, this post has made it onto The Best of Tumblr Blog! Trust me, this is big stuff right here. Found on the blog of quafflepuncher
Submitted by loonylunatuna:
Follow Now | Facebook Like This Post
Queenie talking to my hero~!!! <3