<3 Always remember to smile. <3
My Personal tumblr: http://intoxicatingpresence.tumblr.com/
Lets get started!
I want to make it. Not for the fame, not for the fans (Though they would be a plus!), but for the fact that I love it. I love acting, and I love writing. I want to inspire people.
When it comes to writing, I want to do what J.K.Rowling did for me! I want to be an author that people are amazed by, the person who gets them to want to read! The one who gets them to want to try writing.
And with acting, I want to make people smile when they see me come on screen. I wish for them to think “Oh I love her.”
So this tumblr. It’s going to be me posting about my journey. Even if I crash and burn. I want to be able to look back on this and understand what I was doing and what I was thinking at that time. Though I’m sure over time it will change, I’ll try and do little updates on occasion.
I like this photo shoot. It was really fun. :D
XD For some reason I like this picture. It makes me chuckle.
Headshots came in!
Graphic design was eh, went and got Arches paper for school and went to Panera Bread for lunch. :D It was nice to eat, just Baron and I. :3
After that I was dropped off here, while Baron went to hang out with Nich. Pretty much…my day has been lazy.
BUT my head shots finally came in!!!! :D I’m going to finish up my resume and start working on all my cover letters and get things off! :D WHOO!
Seriously HOLY CRAP. I just found out that PAFashion Week is having a open model casting call and I get to go to it! :D WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
gfhjkdhgjshdkgjdf Seriously I am SO EXCITED. So I get to go down to Winter Park Saturday. The call is at 11. Ohmygod. I’m so estatic at the moment I keep thinking “What if I get a call back? What if I get to model at a FASHION WEEK?!?”
Oprah 25th Season Premier
I can’t believe its the final season. I’ve grown up watching this show, my mom first showed it to me when I was VERY little, sometime during elementary school. I LOVE Oprah.
I know it sounds so cheesy, but I really admire her. She’s inspired me to do so many things….sometimes when I’m feeling really down on myself (For whatever reason) I watch one of her shows and I can’t help but smile. Especially when she has people who just reached their dreams.
When a new celebrity comes on her show, and they talk about how much they LOVE what they do and how they wouldn’t be the same without it, it inspires me to work harder on what I love.
I love many things, but what I’m passionate about…the things that I wouldn’t be ME without…my writing first and foremost, modeling, acting and photograph and last but not least singing.
I get into weird funks sometimes when I lose my inspiration, yet…Oprah NEVER fails in cheering me up and getting my inspiration back.
When I was 7 years old, the Harry Potter books came out. Those books, and of course J.K. Rowling, inspired me to become an author. I want to change the way people look at books and reading. I told myself after reading Sorcerer’s Stone that I WILL one day be on the Oprah show talking about what inspired me…and my own book.
I’m scared I won’t get to do that now. I have less than a year. It’s something I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do. So…from today on. I’m going to be more determined, I’m going to get this book published before the year is out (not 2010, but before 365 days has gone by) and I’m going to have fun with it. Not only that but I’ll get a jump start on my modeling and acting too.
So. Please. Help keep me on track with this. Drop me a line saying “How’s the book publishing going?” or “How is the acting/Modeling going?”
Day 1: 10 things about me
1. I LOVE getting dressed up, wearing heals and makeup and just having fun being a woman.
2. J.K.Rowling and Oprah are my heroes. They inspire me to do everything.
3. I’m obsessed with reading and writing, I feel the need to read and write all the time.
4. I don’t believe in “God”. I believe that there is something, it has no gender, no skin tone, no name. It loves everyone…EVERYONE (Of any sexual orientation any skin color any religion ect.)
5. I told myself when I was 7 I would publish a book and get on the Oprah show if my book was good enough.
6. I LOVE acting and singing. I one day hope I can be in a tv show, or make a CD.
7. Photography is so fun, and I’m obsessed with my dad’s camera. ITS SO PRETTY.
8. I used to date a girl. People think that because we broke up, and that I started dating guys again, that because I’m in a relationship at this moment…. I’m straight. Truth is. I’m bisexual.
9. I want to be in a magazine…I love modeling.
10. I think it would be awesome to work on a TV show, as an actor, a screenwriter or a costumer…really most anything.